The summers are knocking louder than ever with each passing day. Somewhere between the sweat and perspiration of the season, lies the key to the success for students as this gruesome time also calls for summer training.
With ever changing technologies & methodologies, the competition today is much greater than ever before. The industrial scenario needs constant technical enhancements to cater to the rapid demands. If you are an engineering student or pursuing graduate/post-graduate level IT degree then HPE Summer Training Programs are your best chance to prepare for dream job with an array of industry leading courses.
After the successful launch of Summer Training Programs in previous years Hewlett Packard Enterprise Education Services has announced the launch of Summer Training program 2017 in latest technologies coupled with quality training delivery.
Why you should enroll for Summer Training Program from Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
• Training being delivered by World’s premier Technology firm – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Successfully going on for last 8+ Years
• Trained more than 1,50,000 students so far
• Next step of IT curriculum – Programming and Web Developing, IoT (Internet of Things), Digital marketing, Cyber Security, Core Engineering etc.
• Quality Instructors and delivery are our core strength.
Having been a student myself a couple of summers ago, I understand that placement in reputed organizations and leading firms is the ultimate objective of the student community. This however depends on the preparedness of the students and therefore Quality knowledge gain during HP Summer Training Program will definitely accelerate the placement ratio and your invite to the companies will be flared with more confidence.
Since the seats are available on first come first serve basis, hurry and book yours now by visiting https://www.hpepro.com/homes/signup
– Abhishek Joshi, Digital Marketing, Hewlett Packard Enterprise