So you think Intern Theory is only a platform to kick-start your career through internships?
Here are the top 5 Fresher Job Opportunities for You this week!
1. Junior Analyst at BPM-D.
You Key Role will be to provide consulting services to clients. To help client’s organization on advancing their decision support/performance management by modelling business processes. Ensuring business processes are understood, documented and implemented consistently within the framework of existing policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- MS Office (very good knowledge)
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of flowcharts.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Business, Engineering.
Salary Offered: 1.5 – 2 Lakhs
Working Days and Hours : Full time job with first 3 Months’ probation. 5 days a week working.
Location: Vasai, Mumbai
2. Web Developer/ E-Learning Developer at BPM-D.
The role will be responsible for providing support on Product Development and E-Learning Platform.
- Keen interest in product development [HTML] & designing User Interface / Experience.
- Passion for creating innovative designs and academic write up’s for E-learning sessions.
- Interest for technology and software/product development as well.
- Good communication skills.
- HTML knowledge (very good knowledge and a must).
- Animation skills, product designing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media (BMM)
Salary Offered: Rs.1.5 – 2 Lacs.
Working Days and Hours: Full time job with first 3 Months’ probation. 5 days a week working.
Location: Vasai, Mumbai
3. In-House Content Writer at Football Counter.
Football running through your veins? Well then, this is the perfect job opportunity for you!
Your Key Role would be to write 7-8 Write-ups. (Support & training will be provided). These write-ups will include match reports, featured articles such as stories, interviews, etc.
- Fluency in English.
- Well-versed with football and social media.
Salary: Full time: Rs.12,000 (Negotiable up to 15,000)
Working Days and Hours
11am-7pm (flexible Offs during weekdays between Tuesday to Thursday One Week Off)
(They have an internship opening for the same profile as well)
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
4. Content Guru at Your City Hunt.
The job profile predominantly entails writing content for all of the experiences that we offer, content on all of the destinations that people visit during the experience, being active on our social media platforms and blogs and coming up with new experiences for clients and end users using our platform. The work might require travel within the city to research and try new locations as well as extensive online research.
- Someone who enjoys travelling within the city.
- Someone who is open to discovering and experiencing new places and experiences.
- Someone who will be active online across social media and digital publications.
- Someone who enjoys creative writing.
Salary: Rs.15000 – 2000 per month (Probation one month@ Rs.12,000)
Location: Churchgate, Mumbai
5. Jr. Business Analyst at Eduvanz.
Your Key Role is to Monitor projects & their progress by tracking status of activities, resolving problems, generating progress reports, recommending actions. Also, to prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information from data and its related content.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent people, presentation and social skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of languages like C, C++, Java& MSSQL.
- Awareness of latest market trends.
Salary: Rs.3-3.5 Lac.
Location: Vile Parle, Mumbai
If you think, you have what it takes to fit in any of these outstanding opportunities, drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the Job Title as given above, in the Subject of the email.
Hurry! The companies want to start working with you, ASAP!